2013 Daviess County Fair
June 21-29, 2013
Lincoln Country Classic Dairy Goat Show
Junior and Senior Doe Show
Saturday, June 22, 2013 @ 9 am
Show Secretary: Sara Lubbehusen - phone (812) 636-7611
- $15 will be awarded to each Champion Breed winner and $10 to each Reserve Champion Breed winner.
- Entry Fee: $4.00 per animal. Send entries to: Sara Lubbehusen, 7481 E. 1400 N, Elnora IN 47529.
- All animals must have Premis I.D.
- Animals must be checked in and in place by Saturday, June 22, 2013 at 7:30 am. Release will be immediately following the show.
Open Boer and Meat Goat
Sunday, June 23, 2013 @ 6 pm
Jerry Lubbehusen — phone (812) 636-7611
Grand Champion Wether - $100.00
Grand Champion Doe - $100.00
Grand Champion Buck - $100.00
- This is an OPEN SHOW sanctioned by the International Boer Goat Association.
- The entry free is $10/animal.
- All animals must have a Premis ID Number.
- All registered does, bucks and commercial does will be shown by age.
- Registered animals must be accompanied by their registration papers and conform to breed requirements.
- Wethers will be shown by weight.
- Boer and Meat goats accepted after 12:00 pm day of show.
- Weigh-In will begin at 4:00 pm.
- Show committee reserves the right to evaluate any animal for any health concerns.
- Show committee’s decision is final.
- Not Responsible for accidents!
- All wethers must be born after August 1, 2012.
- Show order will be posted as soon as possible after the close of weigh-in.
- Any fans used will have finger guard protection.
- Animals will be released after the show.
- No Livestock Trailers allowed South or West of the Livestock Barns.
- Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning of their pens.